Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Improvement

Yesterday I broke down and went to see a doctor at the clinic and I was having ghastly asthma and my regular rx wasn’t working for me and they prescribed prednisone it started with a common head cold or allergy of sometime and went into my lungs and made my asthma worst. Plus the doctor told me to get some mucinex so the crud in my lungs can be loosen.
I’m feeling a lot better went to work and had some energy that I even did some odd chores around my home.



I add two more blogs to my side bar they are Autumn Zephyr and heart of the nest take a few minute and check out these blogs



In my daily blog reading I was over at Hidden Haven Home Stead and learned about a cottage charm give a way hosted by One Woman Cottage

2 comments:

  1. I've used Mucinex before; expensive stuff, but it works. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a really good thing to do is to get some castor oil and rub it into your chest at night. it is really messy so wear an old tee shirt. It shifts that mucous of the chest really well and is very safe!
    feel better soon xo

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...