Friday, March 16, 2007

Meme Untittle #1

1. When was your last kiss?
This evening
2. Do you have a pet? If so, what is their breed, age and names?
1 dog an Australian cattle dog, Daisy and a yellow cat, Ziggy
3. What are you reading right now?
This meme for book wise Son by Pearl Buck
4. Do you celebrate 4/20?
I’m clueless what 4/20 is
5. Only child?
Yes
6. Favorite ice cream?
Rocky Road
7. When was your last doctors visit?
oh about 2 months ago
8. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?
I sleep about 8 hours but recently it been on the ruff side.
9. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
If I didn’t count my morning coffee and chores, less then 30 minutes.
10. “First Loves Are Never Over;” is this true for you?
No
11. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back?
No
12. If anyone came to your house on your “lazy days” what would they find you wearing?
Jeans and sweat shirts
13. Do you talk to loved ones and friends graves?
No, but I listen to what the spirits tells me.
14. Have you ever been on your schools track team?
No
15. Do you own a pair of Converse?
No
16. Who did you copy and paste this survey from?
Niobium
17. Do you eat raw cookie dough?
Yes
18. Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
Yes
19. Don’t you hate when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over?
Yes
20. Would you rather them play the whole video or just a clip of it on TRL?
I’m clueless once again on this one. Once in while I play games over at pogo
21. Do you watch Trading Spaces?
Sometime, and Murphy wants to change spaces with someone. If he e-mails I’ll go along. I hope he does during the spring break
22. How do you eat oreos?
Not very often, I’ll get them when their super cheap
23. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone to sign on?
No
24. Are you cocky?
Yes
25. Dream vacation?
One that we could afford/
26. Dream home?
Closer to Selkirk mountains
27. Do you live in the state you were born in?
Yes
28. Favorite tree?
Since my hubby works in tree farm. I like the Autumn Blaze Maple, Hemlock and Harthorn
29. Favorite alcoholic beverage?
Blood Marias
30. Could you live without a computer?
Yes, but I wonder some time
31. Do you wear your shoes in the house?
Sometime
33. At what age did you find out that Santa wasn’t real?
2nd grade I pretty well figure it out and 3rd grade my parents told me.
34. How many phones (house phones and cell phones) are in your house?
2
35. What do you do when you’re sad?
cry
36. Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
Murphy
37. Last time you saw your best friend?
Depends on which friend I don’t use the term best friend
38. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Not being so stern and talking to my self.
39. Last movie you rented?
The 5th cd to Band of brothers and Wind Talker
40. Who/what sleeps with you every night?
Murphy
41. Are you/have you ever been in love?
Yep
42. Pancakes or french toast?
French toast with fruit
43. How do you like your eggs?
Some were between over easy and over meduim
44. Are both of your parents alive?
No
45. Is anyone on your bad side right now?
Yes
46. What jewelry are you wearing?
None
47. What’s the first thing you do when you get up?
Put on the coffee
48. Do you own any TV seasons on DVD?
No
49. Do you watch Grey’s Anatomy?
No
50. How do most people spell your name?
The same way I do
51. Would you wear a boy/girlfriends clothes?
Yes, hubby and sometime I’ll were one of my boys t-shirts
52. What was the first movie to give you nightmares?
Dark Shadow the soap opera
53 Favorite girl names?
Rachel, Rose, Molly, Abby, Diane, Grace, Joy,
54 Is any part of your name a family name?
I was name after two great grandmothers
55 Who’s your favorite celebrity couple?
Don’t have one
56. Favorite 80’s teen movie?
Don’t have one
57. Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson?
Who Justin Timberlake, see I’m old an clueless
58. Do you know someone that wasn’t born in the United States?
Yes
59. Favorite name for a boy?
Andrew, Leo, Michael, Thomas, John, Patrick.
60. Will you keep your last name when you get married?
Sort of.
61. Your favorite restaurant you don’t get to eat much at?
All you can eat seafood or Chinese.
62. When is the last time you left your house?
This evening to take Bart to a church youth group
63. If any of your parents are deceased, how old were you when they passed?
My dad when I was seventeen and my mom at 40
64. Dont mind me asking, how did they pass?
My dad Emphysema and mother a heart attack
65. Have you ever cursed at a teacher or a boss?
No, but I’ve told them off
66. How do you eat your steak?
Yes
67. Do you return your cart?
Oh 98% of time I do
68. How do you get to school?
Not in school
69. Do you have a dishwasher?
Yes but doesn’t work
70. What noise do you hear?
The washing machine
71. Would you survive in prison?
Yes
72. Next concert you hope to go to?
Don’t know
73. What was the last thing you ate?
Steak, salad and fried potatoes
75. Who is the youngest in your family?
I’m an only child so I can’t answer this one fairly
76. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would be most likely to over pack?
Me
77. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
Once in while I’ll bump into a Dora but they are much older then me or some youngster will think my name is cool because of Dora the Explorer
78. How many syllables does your name have?
First: 2 Middle: 1 Last: 3 total: 6 I use my maiden name on this one and if I use my marriage last name it would be 3 also.
079. What does your license plate say?
It has numbers and letters
80. When is the last time you ate peanut butter?
Two weeks
81. What service is your cell phone?
Don’t have one
82. When’s the last time you ran?
When I was teenager.
083. What’s the last thing you purchase?
A dust collector an hen sitting on nest.
84. Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you?
Don’t have any.
85. Where is your cell?
I don’t have one
86. Is your phone on vibrate or ring?
Ring
87. What brand are your pants right now?
I don’t know got them out of thrift store
88. Ever been to Vegas?
No.
89. Did you have breakfast this morning?
Most important meal of the day. Of course I do.
90. Do you like marshmallows?
Yes, but not often
91. What irritates you most on the internet?
Spam
092. What brand is your digital camera?
Olympus
093. Do you watch movies with your parents?
No
94. Do you wear short shorts?
Yes.
96. What song best describes your life right now?
Depressing but I’m slowly get better.
097. Do you own expensive perfume/cologne?
No
98. Are you taking college classes right now?
No
99. Who are you dating right now?
Murphy my hubby
100. Do your parents know you curse?
When they were a live, yes and they herd me.
101. Do you like sushi?
yes
102. Do you get your hair cut every month?
No
103. Where do you go every day?
In my little world
104. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
Yes, in the thigh from rubbing together too much.
105. If you could look like any family member, dead or living, who would it be?
I don’t believe anyone. But there is this I’d like to do for my self like tone up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...