Friday, March 09, 2007

Coming To An End, But Something New Starting

In a short time 11AM Pacific time the Ultimate Blogger Party will come to a close.
As I is about getting ready to post this posting. They’re where 907 bloggers. Yesterday I visited 4 more blogs # 864, 788, 759 and 679.
For the weeklong party, I visit 26 new bloggs if my calculation is right and always paid my respected to those who can over an visit me.


If minute for mom does this again.
I’m going to make a ceramic piece and donated it as a prize.
But it would be nice to recognize a person who visit and comment on the most blogs


I don’t know the exact number that came over from 5 minute with mom but those who stop by I do thank-you




Nio who also has Hollowing Hill she started a seed exchange.
Yesterday I got my seed package from Gina
I’m looking forward of trying to some of these seeds.
I will need to add some of mine and send it off the first part of next week

4 comments:

  1. With 910 blogs at the party at the moment, I'm afraid I was a bit overwhelmed and turned into a bit of a geek in the way I decided which blogs to visit. Inspired by Simon Singh's "Fermat's Last Theorem" which I read last week on nights, I've decided to visit all the blogs with prime numbers on the list! Yes, I know it is a bit weird, but it meant I ended up here! Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pepplady ;)

    Sorry I was late repaying the visit ;(

    Its been one of those weeks ;(

    Thanks for the visit and the comment you have a lovely blog Ill stay and read a while if I may ;)


    Have a Good day

    Blessed Be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea on the seeds! I can't wait to see what the choices are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you enjoyed the Blog Party:-) In a way I'm sorry I missed it but I have a hard enough time visiting all my regular readers! lol All those seeds look fabulous, what a very neat idea!!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...