Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Kidney Cancer

The other morning my Aunt Eve called me and said Uncle Henry has Kidney Cancer I’ve only talked to her once brief and at this point I know he had surgery done at Bonner General Hospital To the best of my knowledge they remove some tumors and cauterized some.


My Aunt Eve don’t agree or doesn’t under stand people getting government hand out for hardly anything.
In my job as a home care giver I’ve helped people who may have a spouse in the home and she wonders why they don’t take care of each other.


Murphy has a Step Aunt who pretty well refuse help when her ailing husband got pretty bad off.
He died and all the stress she was under and shortly afterwards she ended up in our community nursing home.


I believe it better if you get someone in your home to help you take care of your love ones. I know my Aunt Eve as long as Uncle Henry is ill she won’t ask for help and I worry about what the stress can do to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...