Sunday, January 14, 2007

Cookie Jars Are Priced

Last week I’ve been typing out my retail price list for ceramics. When the gas price at Shell station is between $2.51 and $3.00.
When I started to type the prices gas was up to $2.50 and I didn’t think gas was every going to drop.
But I know I won’t be ready to do any show this summer. I’m looking forward trying a craft show in September of 07.
Good New... I got my cookie jars priced out Now my next category will be my canister sets.
I got a section done for my 101 things to do #4, still a lot to do.


Murphy and I went out to the barn/shed to do some measurements and see what would be the best way to put in the shelves for my molds.
He figure a way to put up the shelves and easy way to acquire my molds.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're well on your way to getting everything organized! I do wish you the very best of luck with this new venture...I use to work with ceramics when I was first married but haven't made any since then, many, many years ago! lol Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...