Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thirteen Thursday #18

Majority of the time for my Thirteen Thursday I blog hop.
So I decided to list 13 things that I have wanted. Some I don’t want anymore, some of I downsize, and some I wouldn’t mine doing someday


1. Denture...I have know ideal why I would want dentures but I remember when I was a wee one I wanted dentures.


2. Glasses...I always thought people who wore glasses was smarter.


3. Broken leg...I have no ideal why I want a broken leg.


4. A Mansion...I have trouble keeping our home clean Honest time...I don’t put enough time in to cleaning how would I every clean a mansion. Confession time..I’d just like to finish this place up.


5. Run a big corporation...I have no desire for this. I like to run a small business that made a living for us


6. Hire a male gigolo...At one time I had no desire to get married because I didn’t want to put up with the bullshit of man.
I wanted 8 kids so I would hire some male for sex pay him and give him the boot to the crub.
I’m happy in my marriage and I’m glad I married Murphy and had Sawyer and Bart.


7. Live on a farm...I’m a homebody. This is still something I want to do. Just the ideal of being out door and getting your hands in the dirt is way to be closer to mother earth


8. Be a designer...At one time I wanted to be a designer. Most of the time I ware Jeans and a sweat shirt.
Clothes designer don’t parta as much anymore but I’m more interested in interior design does


9.

Be a United States Senator...Let face facts I’m not a speaker. I mispronounce quite a few words.
I have trouble hear certain syllables together or understand.
Money would also be a factor I couldn’t buy the dust rag to dust off the chairs. I feel I have a lot of good ideals


10. Habit for Humanity...This is one organization I’d like to donate to. What I’d like to do is take 5 piece when I get my ceramic shop up and going and donate a portion of the sale to habit for humanity.


11. Go to 12 different college...This is what I plan to do after I retire is to travel around and go to different colleges and take classes that interest me.
The only real problem is moving, gives me the willies


12. I wanted 8 kids...I couldn’t get Murphy to take part.
I’m sure glad I married Murphy and had only 2 boys which I’ve enjoyed


13. Be super rich...I’d like to be able too cover our bills and have a few nice things on the way.
But if I have to cheat, hurt, and or exploit people I real don’t want any part of being super rich


3 comments:

  1. I think most really rich people got that way by cheating, stealing, and abusing people. I'm not saying that they didn't work hard, I'm just saying that most of them aren't very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was quite a different Thirteen Thursday but I really enjoyed it!! It's funny how things we wanted to have or do so badly when we were younger, doesn't mean as much to us anymore!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with a bunch of your ideas. Living on a farm and being super-rich. That works for me!
    Rhea
    The Boomer Chronicles

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today is Tuesday, March 7, 2024: This Is What Happened.

Yesterday, May 6, 2024. I posted about a guy who lived constitutionally. And I posted about him carrying a gun into a store. You can read my...