Saturday, December 16, 2006

Merrry Season

For some reason I can't get anything to post and I was going to do Boo Mama Christmas tour of homes. I've tried off and on all day.
I went down to 2 pictures and nothing.
Maybe their is a reason why even when Boo Mama hosted her blogger tour of homes my camera went kaput.
Hopeful tomorrow I'll have my tree posted


I decided that I'd have a little fun for the Merry Season.


You Are Blitzen

Always in good spirits, you're the reindeer who loves to party down with Santa.

Why You're Naughty: You're always blitzed on Christmas Eve, while flying!

Why You're Nice: You mix up a mean eggnog martini.


You Are a Snowman

Friendly and fun, you enjoy bringing holiday cheer to everyone you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...