Thursday, December 07, 2006

Thirteen Thursday #17


1. Roc Rebel Granny Is where I’m going to start my blog hoping and in resent time she had family members who had some health issues.
I’m betting that she my oldest blogger that I read and it have to say she one “cool granny” She also have anther blog that she does Is America Burning Some other time I’ll start blog hoping from that blog


2. Puss in the boots Oh I have to admit it strange to look at blogs in the southern hemisphere.
This is well around blog and I would say this person likes to have fun in the sun


3. Kitchen connection Is a light heart blog in Australia. I just can’t get the hang of the ideal they will be celebrating the first day of summer on December 22.


4. Peter Wow what interesting blog. When I was typing this out on December 4th he just reminded me about bombing of Pearl Harbor. Quite interesting and he would remember it.


5. Bright Minds I decide to just picked a blog at random off of Granny sidebar.
Ms. Teacher talks about her life in public school and little bit of ordinary life with little flare.


6. Puddle Jumper As I’ve talked about my client Callie who is Bi Polar Confession time...Most days with a very few off, I wonder if I ain’t some kind of mental case.
I like her saying on her side bar....I wanted...to save the world. I couldn’t get a babysitter. This looks like a person who knows how to have fun with a blog


7. Crazy Canuck As I’m not heavy into Techie stuff. Confession time...I should learn more techie stuff soon both boys will be out of the house and I’ll have to figure out more techie stuff
For techie sight I find it interesting and light heart with a twist of humor.


8.Califorina girl A east coaster in Canada and as I glance she looks like ordinary person with humor and so far nothing heavy on her blogg.


9. Missing Mojo Yea some time my mojo runs off or it hides.
This blogger is writer and her adventure.
Now I’m off to some place else


10. Klraisl Oh I think I found a good one Nothing heavy so far on this blog. Just good fun.
Not sure were she from but I see no snow yet


11. Dutch I’m not sure where Dutch lives now but at one time she lived in Kalamazo Michigan and I been their before. On her site their some guide for place to shop although I haven’t toured much of it. I’m trying to stay clear of wal-mart for any gifts that I may be given.
This looks like an interesting site more then shopping.


12.isoglossia Is a great diverse blog and little bit of everything from an ordinary person.
I enjoy blogs like this one not to heavy and isn’t in no rut


13. Julioquy I’m total confuss or they want me in a confuss state. Ok I’ll use two term to describe this blog “Satrie” and “good”



I hope you all have a change to visit some of these blogs and never know when you’ll make a new blogger friend.


I pray for honor among men and women


I decided my next week 13 Thursday will be a list or pass and future wants. Ok I’ll give you one of them now. “I wanted Denture when I was a wee one”

9 comments:

  1. hi peppylady...thanks so much for stopping by my blog. hope you continue to stop in. its always nice to have new people stop by and say hello. i love your idea of sharing blogs you have come across...i plan on checking them out.

    have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always nice to get to know new bloggers, great tips!
    Thanks for visiting my TT about divination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,

    I managed to muck up the post above. Sorry!

    Just wanted to say thankyou for adding me as a link and for your lovely comments.

    I think your site is pretty cool too.

    I like Crazy Canuck too, regularly read him.

    All the best

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - thanks for the link and the praise!!!

    I live in Rural Western Oregon...we had a little dusting of snow, but it never sticks around.

    I'll be back to read again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Peppylady - thank you for visiting.

    No, our calenders don't show when summer actually starts, but summer officially starts on 01 December. The 21/22 December is the Summer Solstice - the longest day of the year.

    However, because we're subtropical in Brisbane, our seasons aren't markedly delineated. We have the cooler months (June, July, August)and the really hot months, which some years can be from September onwards.

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great post. I don't always comment but I do read, just so you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi and thanks. We're hanging in, putting one foot in front of the next.

    Hugs,

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yup you're right, granny is one cool granny for sure!! hehe I also visit Pussnboots and she's a blast too, two wonderful ladies!!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...