Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Who Will Idaho New Congress Person Be.

Last night Murphy and I watch the Idaho debates on public T.V for
US Representative, 1st Congressional District. It was actual a 90 Minute debate and I didn’t know the debates was going on.

The one I don’t want in there is Bill Sali As I watching the debates he said that their was “no such thing as global warming”. Plus I have no degree in economics as he does but I’m afraid that his ideal of economics would be disaster for the disable and the working pour. His ideal is to cut tax and spending and never said which program should be cut. It sad truth that we here in the United States do have pour or low income people for what ever reason and Bill economics will divide our country more in class. The haves and have nots

Larry Grant is one I’m voting for. To put it in nut shell “ Dubya and his cronies is breaking the law when he is eavesdropping” and Larry did menchin this. Plus I like send as you go. Yes I understand there are times that you need to charge or barrow money in life. But we as a country and as people barrow and charge way to much. When a candidate talks about jobs or the news make statement Example...Last month 4,000 new jobs were created My question is are they livable wages jobs. Larry does talk about living wages. I feel this man is more in middle of the road the Bill Sali and not as narrow minded and is open and will listen to people that may not agree with his ideology

A new candidate is stepping on the political stage is Andy Hedden-Nicely I heard him once on North Idaho form. And I was quite impress with his take on middle east. I feel he has the same ideal as Larry Grant and even a little more. The sad truth Idaho is a real red state and some people feels that the G.O.P is “God Only Party” and the democrats is “party of the devil” Honest time...This is the first time I’ve seen other political signs and bumper stickers from other political party other then the republicans

Here is statement from three of candidates Bill Sali Larry Grant Andy Hedden-Nicely In all fairness anther candidate is running for congress is Dave Olson and click here to read his Statement Dave does not have a web page

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...