Sunday, October 08, 2006

Spiritual Karma

Today my friend Quenelle and I went to the Sunday Service at the Gardenia Center It hit home when the last speaker who speaking on “spiritual Karma”
Confession time...I bitch and complain about other people being mean and nasty in spirit But I can be nasty and mean in spirit. If someone wrongs me in a certain way I’ll think of nasty things I can do to them.
My recent one I think of Nasty to is to Murphy Brother Earl.
Example of my wrong thinking...If Earl or Tadita does or acts this way I’ll have to do_______ to them
I should just plain work on forgiving them. Honest time...I’m total afraid that if I total forgave them they would look at a sign weakness and use it to their advantage I need to work on my negative spirit toward them. Yes I’m doing better but I still have some spiritual healing. Yes they have their short coming and won’t admitt to them oh well my grandma Olive was also a grudge holding person and never forgave anyone even if she played a part in the situation.
It plays less and less in my mind so there real less and less I want to do nasty and mean things to them.
This is an area I could work on is my thinking that I want to do mean and nasty things to Earl.
I have healed some after Murphy tried to bury the hatchet I guess I have to be patient with them and listen to my own spirit guide


Well on the way home Quenelle I stop at the Liquid World just to look around she got a pair of slippers for under 3 bucks.
I found some wall paper boarder that would go in my dinning area. But when I walked in their I told my self I wasn’t going to buy anything.
I did order a calender threw their bookstore, llewellyn witches calender Plus I’m planning to buy a digital camera

2 comments:

  1. Negative spirit, boy that is me at work with guys going through detox. I am always aware of the way I feel and I try really hard to be compassionate and then they will shit on me or insult me and I have to dig a little deeper so as not to yell at them. It's hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter what a good person you are, it's just human nature to sometimes hold a grudge or want to hurt someone with words and thoughts...we feel better if we can forgive and forget but sometimes that's very hard to do!! I hope you do get to buy a digital camera....you'll love it:-)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...