Monday, October 09, 2006

Looking at Life as an Adventure

I got all of our out standing bills up to date. I was planning to get anther camera. Then at work Murphy law slapped me in the face.
The mangers of the Apartment is going to Priest River to mange anther HUD apartment for more money.
The mangers at the Apartments are real down to earth people but I don’t blame them for wanting to move.
My client Callie wants to get out of Bonners Ferry and I don’t blame her one bit so she asked for an application to the apartments in Priest River.
Their serval reason why Callie wants to leave the Bonners Area.
1) become more independent.
2) be way from her mom but still be close enough to her mom so visiting isn’t out of the question
3) be closer to her sister Eris (in Priest River she’ll be in between her mom and sister)
4) She would like to meet a male that she develop a relationship. She wonder if their anyone out in world for her. (Doug who is her daughter patty dad. I can perfectly understand why she wouldn’t want permeant relationship with- I haven’t decided that Doug doesn’t know what reality is or choices not to live with in reality)
All the reason above I understand why she wants to move


Honest time...I want to be laid off because I want to get few minor project done around here With both of us laid off money will be a factor not time.
So if I purchase the camera now it could put us in somewhat of money trap. But on the other side of the coin. “There will be no perfect time to do the camera”


Confession time... Majority of the time things in life never bothered me all that much I’d look at everything in life as an adventure I think if I had that mind set again of life is one big adventure I’d wouldn’t be having such anxiety attacks.

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to be that adventurous when the bills keep coming home to roost!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...