Friday, October 27, 2006

It's a Blogger Facts

Never know what you will learn out in the bloggers land. I’ve picked up bits and piece of useful information.


This week I’ve learned:


Over at Claires Garden I’ve never heard of a doll house holiday. Statement.... Oh what fun that would be and go and do a hands on project with a group of peopleClair has such cool picture and I had to ask if anyone has “Trashy Places” and she answered back well what I learn is how to use the word “blot” in different context “generally the whole village is thought of as a blot as there is so much violence/drinking/drugs going on”


Over at Strand in the Mountain from Kathleen she posted a recipe for Russian Tea, which my Mom. Use to make russian tea when I was young.
I never thought of this, “ Foggy Windshields: Buy a chalkboard eraser and keep it in the glove box of your car. When the windows fog, rub with the eraser! Works better than a cloth!”

Over at Purple Moon Garden. Rose and Kelly posted a link to a cool site called Angel Food Ministeries which helps feed the hungry. Idaho is a poor state and it not listed but not many West of Mississippi is listed either. If I remember when nest time I’m at Community Action Center( food bank) I’ll tell the lady who runs it about this program.

Autumns Meadow Their two things I found interesting. On one of her posting in her blog, is about a book called Wisdom of the heart by Alan Cohen. I want purchase this book sometime. She put up a recipe called “Kitty litter Cake” well one of my mom first cousin brought this to a family reunion. Honest time..There a large percentage of people in my family will snub their noses at anything new of different. When my mom brought the russian tea to a family dinner a lot of them thought it was different I wouldn’t try it. Any how I thought, the Kitty litter Cake was great and funny

Over at Nio As I’ve blogged about my oldest son Sawyer will be going off to college the fall of 2007. Nio blogged about her dealing with the college she attending Volgon Home Planet Honest time...To put our boys threw college we will need to get help by Grants, loans and scholarships. We just don’t have the money to fork out When It come time to fill out financial aid forms I’m going to let our accountant do it.

Never know what a person can learn out in blogger land

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how much you can learn by reading others' blogs!! There are so many things I didn't know about before I started blogging. This really is a fascinating world and I'm sure glad to be part of it:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty litter cake. Sorry, I can't even look at that, my imagination takes those three words and inspires me in exactly the wrong way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madcap...Autumns Kitty litter cake looks more like Kitty litter then my moms cousin did.
    But I didn't see my moms cousin kitty litter cake when it was first brought out to desert table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Student loans, grants, and all that hoopla is a colossal pain in the butt. I think it's fab you're allowing your accountant to fill out the paperwork. I would also sit down with one of the finacial aide people connected to the high school your son goes to.

    Another bit of advice: (first, get specific instructions on how to do this...) send in the finacial aide information to ALL the schools your son wants to go to. Each school will award a different amount, so let the school offering highest amount of aide be the school he goes to. Don't let him set his heart on a particular one.

    One last bit of advice: private schools will often times offer more in aid/scholarships/grants than state schools. So although a state school may be cheaper, the private school may offer more in financial assistance.

    If I were you, I'd get your son to become an accountant so he can help when it's time for his brother to go to school. =P

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...