Monday, October 23, 2006

An Hour In The Morning and Evening

Organization went pretty good today. I’ve complained in pass about I do home care and Honest time...After cleaning my clients home I have no desire to do mine, simple because I’m so burned out
Well this morning I did an hour of cleaning my own home. I finish loading the dishwasher, swept the kitchen and dinning area, vacuumed the hall way and the living room, wiped off the glass end tables plus the coffee table, front of funky china hutch, wipe the front of T.V and did a quick whip over the kitchen counters.
Sort of on the hour thing I did load color laundry and hung them on the line to dry.
At this point I like the one hour cleaning my own home. I’ll do an hour this evening and call it good.
Then on my days off I can put more into my home and yard. This way I don’t think I’ll feel as over whelmed


I had all sorts of ideal what I was going to blogg about this evening and now I can’t remember a single one of them. The only excuse I have “I’ve gotten a brain fart” I guess I did figure something to blogg about

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to know someone got there house cleaned this weekend. Mine is a wreck..I had three days off and I swear it looks worst now than it did last week.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...