Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Fall Odds and Ends

We only had one out standing bill which was to the One spirit book club. Yesterday I receive my last book which was writing spirit by Lynn Andrews.
Not sure when I’ll get a chance to read it.


Now I feel more comfortable on purchasing a camera


My client Callie and her daughter Patty is gong over to Washington to visit Nanna (Patty Grandma) Nanna went over to stay with some friends. Our local school is having a few days off starting Thursday so Callie and Patty are planing to go over.

I had this crazy ideal to paint my kitchen cabinets. Since I’ll go back to work next Monday. Their other things needs to be taken care of around here.


The other day we were up visiting our friends Earl and Quenelle. She gave me two Chinese Lanterns that I planted out in my hodge podge flower bed.
She also gave me some lavender Poppy seeds I sprinkled them on my hodge podge bed and my purple and yellow flower bed.
I got quite a few poppy seeds left over and plan to share the abundants of.
I clean out part of my flower bed by the barn/shed I was going pull up my trills which my sweet peas are growing on and I couldn’t get it up by my self.
The only thing is in full bloom out there is white mums. I thought this was a cool site about plant magic


I’m thinking of not doing my other blogg keeping it going I’m thinking of adding anther category to my main blogg. Haven’t yet decided what to called it.


I was blogg hoping and went over and visited Peas Corner> Peas Corner which I’ll add later to my sidebar.
Threw her I found this neat little thing that over whelm with joy is hosting a holiday cooking blogger style.

1 comment:

  1. I got the seeds you sent

    *big Toothy Grin*

    Thanks Peppy!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...