Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Other Religion On the Back Burner.

Over at pagan sojourn she wrote in her blogg about “deeply sorry for what” Well it got me thinks and asking the question why is their on only two religion that make the news or featured about. I never seen a news story or feature on any other religion other then Muslins or Christianity.
So I e mail NBC, News hour, and Now.


Opinion time...I feel majority of the media only tells half truths or half lies. I afraid if they did do a new or feature story on any religion it would be slant one way or anther.


This is the e- mail I sent out


If their any story on religion to be covered on news. It is on Christianity mainly what I see is the ultra conservative religions. Or the Muslims.
I was wonder why their never a news story or anything said about pagan or earth base faiths such as wiccan .or and < a href=http://www.buddist.com/> buddist . I know they’re more then these two religion that I just menchin.
So why don’t other religions are in the news or have a feature story about them? Maybe lot of them don’t want to be feature on the news that they may be present with only negative light shine on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today is Tuesday, March 7, 2024: This Is What Happened.

Yesterday, May 6, 2024. I posted about a guy who lived constitutionally. And I posted about him carrying a gun into a store. You can read my...