Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My Homework..Not the School Type


I couldn’t stand my home any longer. So for now I got the kitchen, dinning area, and living room done.
The sheet from Murphy and my bed is in the dryer.
I’m feeling like I’m getting something accomplished. No I don’t have everything done. I thought I’d take a break and be on the computer for while.


Confession time...I some time get frustrate that my home never is complete finished A few years ago we enlarge the kitchen. We had to slice the base cabinets and counter top so we can make the kitchen larger.
Now we need to put in new counter tops. Which we real can’t do because the lack of money. So now where be cut the counter tops we got caulking in.


I thought today was Thursday and I had my thirteen Thursday up. Guess what it Wednesday!!!.
Oh a least I’ll still have my thirteen Thursday.
This thirteen Thursday is on my oldest child. Sawyer will be 18 on September 23 the celebration of Malbon.
Confession time...It kind of scary that we will be a legal adult The other day in mail we got his selective service card. I worry about my boys going to war.
I don’t understand the purpose in war. We all live under the same sun, moon, and stars.
So the 25th of September he going to hear me gripe to be come a register voter


It was so simple to do. I was trying to do and link categories to my side bar. Well beta took care of it. Now if I can remember what my “hot totties” are. I prefer to use the word hot totties instead of categories.
Confession time...I have a hang up putting thing, people or anything into categories Like saying all witches have green skin, wort on their nose and eat little children.
Maybe sometime I’ll do a thirteen Thursday on list of categories. Which I find some what_________. Just can’t figure a single good word to explain my (blank)

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to take a look into the labelling option. I haven't used it yet, but it seems interesting.

    18! Wow, that's quite a step. Mine turned 10 today, and I can hardly believe we're in the double digits already!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...