Sunday, September 17, 2006

Cyrus and Helen Came Over


Yesterday Faith called us and Cyrus showed with his wife Helen. Who is anther brother.


I wonder if Cyrus gets tired of people telling him to stand up so people can see how tall he is. Cyrus is about 6'8. His wife is about 5'10.
Cyrus is very quite it and his wife is about the opposite.
I found out she collects lantern and this morning I was going to bring over and old airport lantern. But I forgot it.
Now their heading back to the coast


Earl and Tadita was over their and they acted civilized and non snobby toward us. Earl even spoked to his brother. No great conversation.
Tadita didn’t say a word. But I know I didn’t say anything directly to her. Most of the time when they were a family function she would go into anther room and stare out of the window.
At this point I don’t see any reason to call upon karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...