Friday, September 15, 2006

Alice Moves into her New Home


Today I help my friend Alice move into her temporary home. She is the one who will be receive the next habit for humanity home here.
Well what happen is that they built a home for this family and they got a divorce and somehow our local habit got the home back.
So it three bedroom and their renting it to her for $400 a month and her trailer her rent was $350 a month and for $50 more a month she getting a lot better deal.
This is what I don’t understand that why don’t habit give her that home. It has a nice big yard and Alice wants to put in a garden. This place has plenty of room
The place where she getting her home built is little lot on a corner.


Now before they let her move into the house she needs to get a divorce from Marim. He is one of these men who don’t do his part in sporting his family.
I don’t why Alice put up with his shit. The only reason I could figure out is that he is the kids father and or he had her brain washed.
I remember he gave her book title something like “ Women obey your husband that’s the christen way”


I can complete understand why habit don’t want to enter in to a contract with Marim. He just plain to responsible for his family.
He never provide the basic essential for his family but to him the essential is some pot to smoke. Confession time....I find Marim Witty

2 comments:

  1. I wish Alice the best of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for Alice. That's wonderful. I have a friend who works for Habitat, if I see her I'll ask her about why it might be that they don't just give Alice the house they're allowing her to rent.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...