Saturday, September 02, 2006

400 th Posting in Blogger.

This posting is number 400 on my blogg. I was going to send my url of my blogg to, family members and friends that I stood 3 or less feet from. The main reason I was going to do is to throw salt in Earl and Tadita wounds.
Earl and Tadita might think I’m not passing out my url to more people is that I don’t want others to read about our faults well that’s not it at all. Murphy and I have the guts enough to deal with our faults and take ownership of them.
Anyhow I figure karma did enough warm to all of us and I rather be at peace with my self. #1 rule in paganism is “ warm none” and I’ll follow this advice.
Sooner or later Earl and Tadita will have to face us


My camera part hasn’t came and I was short on one of my paycheck. So we are juggling some what budget. Hopeful soon it will get back on track.


Well today is the big day Murphy and who every else is around is going to fix the shower. I’m sure not looking forward in doing this mostly with Murphy and I know I’ll be hearing a bunch of cuss words. Even if the slightest thing go wrong it will be a major thing to Murphy. I’ll be back after it done and tell all about it


The shower is sort of fixed. Let say their a big improvement. You see there a lot similarity between my dad and my husband. One thing they have nothing in common with is Murphy was very little fixing thing knowledge and my father could almost repair anything in the home.
We start on shower about 11 this morning and it after 6 in the evening.
We had to take to trips to Home depot in Sandpoint for parts.
I guess I heard Murphy swear more when he working on one the rigs. Today favor phrase of Murphy was “Life is tuff as nail”.


I’m going to try Mr. Linky anther way and see if it works. I sure do a lot of trail and error on my blogger


2 comments:

  1. Oh, house maintenance is so much fun, isn't it? We have to clean our windows soon, and that's a huge task. They're the type you have to pry out with a bar and pray they don't break on the journey.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new look. Mr. Bruce does everything. He's very mechanical so I'm lucky there. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...