Monday, August 07, 2006

Who Is Off Their Rocker

Head Line story in news this morning was Alaskan pipe line Gas here went up to $3.09 for regular that’s before the pipeline shutting down. So it cost me almost $40.00 to fill up my tank on the car. It took me 5.5 hours of work to make about $40.00 and I was figuring after taxes. I know the owner of our local shell station and he figure gas will increase later in the afternoon or tomorrow.


Now we all know that the economy is doing awful for us misfortunate beings. But not for people who has abundant of cash.


Now to my main point Quoting Murphy....President Dubya and his fundie friends wants to Armageddon to start and he fuckin crazy enough to try to make world events happen according to the Bible I’ve never read the whole Bible bits of piece here and there. Confession time...Some of the writing real irrate me.
Honest time....I think every body and everything has an Armageddon to go threw. After the sunset this evening what happen during the day came to an end
Someone, something, some event will be no more. But their always rebirth and growth

3 comments:

  1. It's a tough time, that's for sure. But it's also summer holidays, and they always jack the price during holidays. Hopefully it will ease off some in a while.

    Still, it's sure got me thinking about simple living and producing food close to home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Madcapmun and now I wish I put in a garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment on isamericaburning. I've said privately and in comments that I think much of the Mid East trouble is being engineered by people anxiously awaiting the Rapture (and trying to hasten it along).

    I'm used to being called paranoid and a little nuts.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...