Sunday, August 06, 2006

Chit Chatting With God

This morning Murphy and I went to the gardenia center for their Sunday services. I guess this month is communication with your deity. Comfession time.... I believe alsort of deity communicate with all of us in one form or others I believe some of deity isn’t necessary good. Confession time...I believe their good in all but some times you need to take care of evil in gentle way


On the front of the Sunday Service program is a nice little writting......
The eternal voice of deity, within, is always loving and gentle and kind. It always help me to see the goodness of all things. I welcome the wisdom filled, loving words of good into my consciousness and give it the freedom to grace me with the wholeness that I am. I allow this voice to guide me though my journey of life. I accept the blessings of the voice of god into my life and give it permission to nurture me


Today I bought the Sandpoint Sunday Service Directory published in year 2004. I guess their trying to put a new one together. I’m going call up my friend Quenelle and tell her she can put in her business rocky mountain wedding gardens.. I notice there 4 website in Sunday service directory. Not sure if all of these are up to date.
click here
click here
click here
click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...