Saturday, August 19, 2006

Smooth Sailing Threw a Little Bit of Life

Today Murphy and I went to our local fair. What I like is there no carnival. No Rides! No Games! I like looking at the crafty things. I didn’t see anything striking. Someone made a robot out of cans and Murphy thought it was pretty cool.
We looked at the animals and I pet a few of them. Their was this pig who I kept scratching behind his ears he had plenty of personality. To bad he is going to be sold at market for meat tonight.
I notice about every Christianity Church had a booth there which they have a right to be there. Thinking to my self.....If a pagan religion want to set up a booth I wonder how much shit they would get
One of the things I like at our local is photography that the people take


After the fair we went over to Murphy Sister Faith to see if her husband Heinz want to go hiking with us tomorrow.
She was sweeping and he was patching up leak in the water line to the place


After we got done visit with Heinz and Faith. Bart drove (he just got a learner permit) us down to Sandpoint to do some shopping.
We went into one of the local thrift store which is for the local animal shelter there. We bought a water color of flowers for $8.00 and two other items I saw there I wouldn’t mind getting. I first need to pay off the phone and water bill plus make sure their gas and food money.
The two items I saw was anther water color and a chair for $40.00. Put first I need to chance the furniture in living room to see if it would fit and look balance.
Then we went over to Wal Mart and spend a little over $40 dollars. Oh I need toilet paper, paper towels, shampoo, laundry soap, food for Ziggy and Butch, curtain rod, I have antique lace curtain that I’m going to hang in out bed room before Friday, shoes and socks. I probley forgot something.


Last night I had this dream and I haven’t had any dreams for a while.
My client Callie and I was at a place that a person would pay their electric bill. We was standing waiting by this glass window looked like the place where you would by ticket to movie theater. We were waiting for someone to help us. We notice in the office they was two ladies in large office with a lot of empty desk and chairs.
One guy who was dress like a lineman came out from a different door and ask if we been help and we said “no”. He showed us a phone tucked back in a cubie hole. I picked it up and their was a dial tone but no number to call the office.
One of the woman but on her coat and came threw the office door and I told her that Callie need to pay her electric bill and this woman said “I’m on my lunch and I don’t work in accounting” I got up set and said “ We both been here long enough and this should of been dealt with yesterday not now”
. The dream was over

2 comments:

  1. Strange dream...I don't know what it means except maybe something to do with communtication, since you were having a hard time with that.Sorry the fair sucked for you. I like craft things too. We do have Pagan fair type things here which are pretty cool. I don't think the Christians know about them. It sounds like the thrift store was good. I went to some local ones here yesterday.
    Maybe you should look for a used camera there? Hint hint( I miss your photoss)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're becoming a little braver with setting up tables at the fair. Of course we're outnumbered but at least we're not silent.

    I don't like the carnival aspect of the fairs either.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...