Saturday, August 26, 2006

Let Me Out

Some reason I’ve been having trouble with anixity recently. I called it like being stuck in a coffin. I never had a chance to meditate and clear my mind.


well one thing I’m not pleased on my blog is my link to the dollar stretcher. On the left hand side I have a heading called “Coffee Pals” and all the bloggs I look at is there. I want to start anther heading called “ One or Two ???” That were I want to list neat web site with good info


Yesterday at work the Apartments was having a yard sale. I bought this coffee mug shelf well I’m going to hang it in my dinning room and put nick nacks on.
Then I got anther self a small one will go in the living room. I’ll put something on it not sure what yet but I have 3 items. A brass teapot, a crystal bell or glass swan but I do know I’ll put a candle on the shelf.
I got 5 by 7 inch picture with this wrote on it With the garden of my heart, the flowers of friendship blossoms of remembrance, to keep my heart aglow. Then I dug a plate out of the hutch in the living room and ran it threw the dishwasher and the saying on it goes as My house is small. No mansion for a Millionaire. But there is room for love and there is room for friends and all I care. These two small items went in corner of my kitchen one on one wall and the other on the other wall. Kitty corner but close


Today we drove up and see Earl and Quenelle. One of there old neighbor Manu was there visiting. For some reason Manu and Quenelle just don’t know what to say to each other.
All three of the guys including my hubby Murphy is a real dom and glom. Well I hope all three of the dom and glom each of them out.
Tomorrow will be my friend Quenelle birthday and she’ll be 59 and she shared her pecan pie with us
Next week I asked if she want to ride down to the gardenia center with me and she going along

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...