Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Idaho National Park

In our local paper the Bonners Ferry Herald on the front page, once again they are laying off at Riley Creek mill . Opinion time...I think the saw mill most of the big one exploit the environment or I should say the big lumber companies I’m truly sorry they are lay off and these people.


Every so often when there is criers in the lumber industry once again they start blowing smoke about having a national park in Idaho. Then the lumber industry starts being king again and once again the ideal of national park goes back in closet.
In the local paper since the logging industry isn’t doing all that well. Now again their article about a National park Honest time..our community always tried to have lumber as main source of economic and real never into any other area A couple new ideal on growth in this community came and never got their feet even slight wet.

I could see putting a national park on the Selkirk range . Yes I know it would take a lot of work. I don’t know how hard it would be to get congress to approve a national park. Their a lot of out door activity to do in this area. Our community needs to not to depend stickily on the lumber industry.


Take a few minute to see what the growth can be in the community. All service jobs will grow. Off the subject....working wages needs to increase To get this national park going a lot of job in the construction area will be needed. Plus profession people with degrees in the outdoor area.


Ok the only real major short coming I see on this is property tax will increase, and more tourist which means more traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...