Wednesday, July 26, 2006

From A Different Dimension




This is a drawing I did of what I see every so often.


I believe these I see every so often is from a different dimension not sure what dimension they are actual from or the message they are trying to communicate. feeling time...To me their not scary but some time they’ll startled me Actual they have peaceful sense about them.


Best way to describe them that they’ll appear out of know where and they never stick around long.
All our white cloudy with light glowing from them and they all have light touch of very light grey. Every so often one will have one other color in it but never more then an extra color.
I don’t know if the color in the cloud like was any meaning or not. I took a few minutes and looked up what cloud mean using the dream dictionary
Clouds

To see fluffy white clouds in your dream, signify inner peace and spiritual harmony. An issue in your waking life may be clearing up.

To see gray and gloomy clouds in your dream, signify depression or anger. Your decisions may be clouded in some way.

To see menacing or stormy clouds in your dream, indicates an impending eruption of emotions. It also represents a lack of wisdom or confusion in some situation.

The object I see is more like white fluffy cloud never larger then a basketball. With a very light touch of grey and once in great while I’ll see one other color.

2 comments:

  1. What are you using? Acrylic, markers? Can't quite figure....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a scanner. So I did it in paint. With the paint can.
    I wasn't sure how to show the light with in.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...