Monday, June 19, 2006

Not Good Enough

Confession time...I’ve got a hang up about having guests on my home. I’m always thinking their compare me with the whole world
I might not have it perfectly decorate but I don’t live in scalar either. Honest time...I feel that I’ll never measure up I could have a Magazine picture perfect home but I still feel that I wouldn’t measure up. Confession time...I don’t expect other people home to be magazine perfect

I try to look presentable when going out in public or knowing company is coming. I still even have a hang up in this area but not as bad as my home style


Honest time...I’m my own worst créteil when it comes to my work on ceramics. I’m picking my work apart. I know I do good work mainly painting eyes


When I was growing up...My mother would say...”You did a good job but__________. And start to nick picked a part.
My father would say things to other people knowing that I could hear. It seem like he bad mouth me to other people and I feel like I need to compete with the whole world


My camera is having trouble....blaaaaaaah!

1 comment:

  1. Tell those negitive voices to be quiet and think positive.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...