Monday, May 15, 2006

Spring Madness

Murphy respects me. Bitch time...Most every mothers day I don’t get a gift and their been years we couldn’t afford anything. This is one of the years I didn’t get damm thing. When the boys were young we could of taken the boys out and got a card or something small. His excuse is I’m not my mother. Ok “I know that”. I’m the mother of the boys.


We got feed up with our lawn mower so we went to home depot and bought a cub cadet rider. I haven’t yet got to use it. My son Bart mowed the yard yesterday.
And today was my first day of watering it. According to weather it should be close to 90 today




My favor flowering tree is in bloom. Spring Snow


Yesterday I did some planting. I got the sweet peas planted a side of barn/shed. Then I got 4 white mums planted also side of barn.
The only thing left to plant on side there is some asters.
So the sweet peas will grow up the side of the trills


I planted a pinchusin flower in my purple and yellow flower bed. It my mothers day present that I bought my self. I planted my some Zinnia I guess about 8. I gave my sister in law also some zinnia I started. I got some to give to my friend Quenelle I just got get hold of her and see when she will be in town next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...