Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Reason the Way I Voted

Nio ask about my political stand and why I voted the way I did in the Idaho primaries.


This is how I voted yesterday my vote

I live in ultra conservative state. Confession time...Here in Idaho I would be considered a Communist


In Idaho for the primaries you vote stright party ticket and majority will run on the republican ticket


Only one candidate I got right is Butch Otter. I didn’t want Dan Anyhow Butch Otter got 70% of the votes. The other candidate for governor on republican ticket was Jack Alan Johnson which I couldn’t find a lick of info on. Then their was Walt which I real couldn’t find how he stood on the issues. That he went on a hunger strike.
Their was only two people who ran on the democrat ticket Jerry and Lee In the general election the odds will be that I’ll vote for Jerry Confession time... I haven’t read were he stands on the issues. I didn’t want Dan or Walt in


Now for US Representative 1st dist in Idaho. This man I did not want in at all Bill he got 25% of the votes. Then it was three way tie between
Keith Sheila Sorrenson which I can’t get a link to. And the other person who was running on the republican ticket was Robert their was two other candidate who ran on the republican ticket and each got less then 15% of votes.
Statement...I’ll be voting for< Larry instead of Bill I’m thinking about Volunteer to get Larry elected to congress. Their was one other democrat running Cecil


Then their was the school superintendent race. The superintendent of public instruction on republican ticket came close between these two Tom and Steve I didn’t want Steve in their. I don’t know anything about the democrat candidate Jana


When I vote in Idaho I try to pick the most liberal republican candidates in the primaries which is hard to do. I don’t think Idaho carried a democrat since Franklin for president.
So I did google search on Idaho politics. The three local paper here is Bonners Ferry herald a weekly paper, Bonner county daily bee which comes out daily and the Cda Press also a daily paper. These paper is own by the same person.
A lot of people takes for spokesman around here.


Where I stand on some of issues...I call my self quality life, not pro choice or pro life, I’m for equal medical coverage for all, against capital punishment, pot should be legal, basic human rights and for a livable wage Their other issues I think needs to be address as well

3 comments:

  1. Another friend was explaining Idaho to me.

    I'd hate to have to decide for the least objectionable Republican.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Granny, Thats a good way of putting Idaho poltics "Objectionable Republicans"

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I looked at the candidates you vote for, my skin crawled (and almost off my body!) which is why I asked. These candidates are horrible! If I were you, I would write someone in *every time* you vote.

    I disagree on one point, though. I do not think pot should be legal. I fear the pharmacueticals, government, or big tabacco would get their grubby hands on it and contaminate it, make it addictive/impossible to grow and have, and a whole host of other bad bad things. So, instead of legalization, I'm for decriminalization.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...