Thursday, May 25, 2006

book review

I was reading different bloggs and had a Link to article Bill Sali definition....What an Asshole Now I’ll move on to more pleasant things


I just read 3 books on wiccan or type of books.

Recent most book I read was How to be a wicked witch this book is ok. I would recommenced that everyone should read the part of “Life’s Little rule book which is from pages 36 to 45.
Then this book also had a section on how to handle different situation of life called, two edge of double sword pg 112 to 114. The rest of book is ok For a grade I give this book a B- if it didn’t have life little rules or double edge sword the book would got a lower grade


The next two book my friend Quenelle loan to me.


The first one I like to cover is Spell crafts I’d give this book a D. The only reason I didn’t give it an F because the book had crafts not well put together. I felt like they explain and didn’t finish the stuff in general “Like doing something half ass”

This book here so far is my favor Magic house hold Now this Author explains each area of the craft works from room to room and it covers all aspects of magick. Some area they cover is furnisings, bathing and brushing, garage, and a lot more. I give this book an A.


I’ve enjoyed the magical house hold . I’ve look a little into other books that Scott Cunningham had written.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...