Monday, May 22, 2006

Enlightenment, We Need It To Grow.

I went to wikipedia to learn about enlightenment and what a varity of ideal and how it change us as; how, when, where, and why


Yesterday my friend Quenelle and I went to gardenia center and two wonderful people talked about enlightenment both were wonderful but complete opposite of each other.
Does life experience have something to do with our personal enlightenment?


I think everyone during their life ask “why” and seeks deep knowledge of why something happens as it does


Here a small example of “why” in my life. Some of them I got a practical answer. Confession time...No I don’t complete understand lives little riddles



1. Why did my dad belittle me as a teenager? The only answers I could come up with...He couldn’t handle that I might grow up and leave the nest, have life of my own.
He had Low self esteem and to bring him self up he had to take me down below him

2. If my dad was still alive what kind of relationship would we have now. I often wonder this. I would say a lot better for simple reason that I don’t have much to gripe about in my life. In general I’m a happy person
3. Why did I marry who I did? I feel we put out certain energy and behaviors that we attract the people around us. Plus are friends and enemies
4. Why don’t Earl and or Tadita take responsibility in the fall out between Murphy and his family? Everyone who is breathing plays a certain part of lives drama. Including my self
5. Why was my son Sawyer born premature? I never figure this out. But I learn some people judged me because we got complete wiped out of money. Take my word for it “Money” is everything. I’ve learn to be thankful for the smaller things in life. But on the other hand I watch the pennies a lot closer


I don’t thinking we are total ment to understand why things do happen to us. I think if we quite seeking out “Whys” of life little dramas we never grow in knowledge or spiritual.
Every things got a reason for why things are as they are. To me enlightenment happens to us all the time as individuals

3 comments:

  1. Money may not be everything but we're in bad shape without it.

    Thanks for comment on granny.

    Some churches are banning it, some are encouraging, others don't pay
    much attention. Our pastor (liberal church) just corrected the
    inaccuracies.

    I'll wait for the dvd. Just not my thing although my son loved the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I attend a metaphysical church. We're to make our own minds if we want to see it or not (da vinci codes) I don't know if I'll see it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have lots of "whys" too. Not a lot of answers, though.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...