Thursday, April 27, 2006

Naked Lady in the Bath Tub




Feeling time...I feel stupid I’ve been trying to make side links to the blogs that I read and I haven’t yet got it. Anyone how do you make links on your blogg? I’d like to add some to mine on the right side.


I clean my home it’s not like I want it, big improvement. Did two loads of laundry one of colored T- Shirt and wash the blankets off of Murphy and my bed.


My Aunt Eve gave me some bleeding heart I know some people call them “Dutchman Trousers” I can see were they would be call Dutchman Trousers. I’ve also heard of bleeding heart being called “Naked lady in the bathtub” No clue were this came from.
My Aunt also gave me anther flowering plant. Both of these went in my hodge podge flower bed. Plus she gave me a start of a rhubarb plant. Planted this by the power line pole.


I also finish planting my bulbs that I had around the house. I planted my purple liatris which went in my purple and yellow flower bed. Confession time...I’m getting enough purple in the flower bed. I need to get some more yellow in it


I bought some chicken at the store yesterday and I’m now boiling it so I can dee bone it. Honest time...I’ve had a craving for Chicken and Dumplings Here the thing Bart is going to stay with his friend Tom and go to battle of band at the high school.
Murphy is going over to his girl friend Valerie this evening.
So it looks like Murphy and I will be the only one home for dinner and they’ll be plenty of leftovers.


I real enjoyed my day of being a domestic engineer. Honest time...Once gas hit $3.40 a gallon here I can’t afford to drive to work Unless the company I work for gives me a .75¢ rise which then I’d be making. $8.45 an hour. Yesterday gas went up to $2.79 a gallon. .30¢ more a gallon and I’m asking for $1.50 more an hour and will settle for .75¢ more an hour.
Yes this day been good for me emotional and my spirit. I don’t what it is but digging in the dirt seems to help what every ails a person

1 comment:

  1. Hi Peppy,

    I sent you an email about code. Hopefully it'll help. If not, let me know.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...