Saturday, April 29, 2006

Fibermyalgia, How bad is it?

Maybe I don’t understand Fibromyalgia


My client Callie has fibremyalgia along with some other issues. Now here the thing is I’m assigned by Idaho Medicaid that she gets 15¾ hours of week. I have no ideal how the state came up with this numbers of hours. Opinion time...” I think lot of these home care agency just want to collect money from medicaid and really don’t give a rats ass about their employees or clients”


Here the thing Opinion time..”.I think she could do more for her self then what she does” I understand that someone with fibremyalgia one isn’t to stress out the body. I don’t see how light general house keeping will do that. I’ll agree that someone should come in and do the heavier cleaning in her apartment.
Opinion time...”If you don’t use it you’ll loose it” I think if moved more then what she does I think the pain would decrease.


Well I’m lucky my friend Alice works for a different home care agency. She got a bitch from hell. Mine not even close of being a bitch. Easy to please and easy to work for. Plus even have a great personality with humor


feeling time...I feel guilty by judging her

I could use the term for her is “lazy” But everyone could do more for their self including my self. Right now I could finish the dishes, do some laundry, vacuum, weed and I could go on and on the stuff that need to be done

2 comments:

  1. a very good friend of mine has fibromyalgia. i know there are some who think he's lazy, but the fact is, whenever he helps me out with something (like moving a truckload of furniture or shoveling a load of sand and hauling it for me with his tractor, for my garden) he's in pain for several days afterward. he keeps working because he doesn't want to seize up completely and be an invalid, but he pays dearly for all the help he gives his lucky (and sometimes not very appreciative) neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grannyfidder...I belive that my client couldn't do heavy type of work. But I belive if you don't use your Muscles they will seize up and will be invalid.
    At time my client will just lay in bed and then decide to move and her muscles don't give as they should.
    I think she could do light house keeping and let someone coming in and do the heavy stuff.
    Her doctor told her not stress the body but keep it moblie.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...