Wednesday, April 19, 2006

In the Wind


95% time their is a breeze blowing out here. So I hang quite bit of my wash out to dry. A lot of the time it faster then the dryer. I have an old Montgomery Ward dryer from the mid 60's. Anyhow hanging your clothes on clothes line saves energy and saves money.
Confession time...I don't hang socks on clothes line to dry


My friend Quenelle gave me 3 different color of Iris. One is a white one which is in seperate bag and smaller rizone and they got planted in my hodge podge flower bed. Then they was one by it self and hopeful I got the right one and it yellow and it went in my yellows and purple beds.
The other one went into my hodge podge flower bed with my white ones.
Well I can always move them around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...