Thursday, February 23, 2006

Completed My Multi Task and Not Any Richer

Got a few things sort out for starting my ceramic business. I’m slowly gaining area ready to built more mold shelves.
In my fine I found 4 decal catalogs. Three of them I found place which I can order threw. They are Matthey decals I have an old Matthey decal catalog and what I found is some decal distributer. Then I found vir-ma decals . I usual ordered my color brite decals though national artcraft. The one I can’t find is for ceramicorner decals

.

Course I did three loads of laundry, clean out Bart dresser and took some jeans and shorts he out grew, gave it to thrift store.


I went over to my Aunt Eve to pick up some citrus fruit that she brought back from Yuma Arizona. Her sister my Aunt Penny was their. She lives in Havere Montana.
Some time I get kick out of my Aunt Eve. She new some one who was drawing over $200 on unemployment and thought that was a lot of money. She ask me what Murphy drew I said about $250 a week. She told me that Henry when he got of the army from World War II he drew $25 dollars a week Opinion time...Yea in the 40's gas was less then .25¢ a gallon. I could go on and on and compare prices then, til now. I think she forget the cost of living gone up since then. Yes if Murphy got his wages and everything cost the same as the late 40's life to us would be pave with gold. I think my Aunt Eve think every one lives on easy street


My son Sawyer told me that the whole junior class had to take a military test. He was no desire to do the military because of Iraq and other bull shit that President Dubya got us in. Opinion time....No their not going to start the draft because they don’t want to send the higher crust out to battle field for slaughter. I don’t see anything in Middle East settling down for a long time. Then as I was taking him to our account he was looking at North Idaho College diesel technology program. It a 2 year course. Confession time...I wish he would go for a bachelors. If being diesel mechanic makes him happy I rather see my son happy Anyhow I heard their going to be a shortage of things like plummers, elections, carpenters, and mechanics. Because the baby boomers are starting to retire.


I’ve been trouble with my browser firefox so I’m going to try using internet explore

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...