Sunday, December 11, 2005

Giving to Charity

No one likes to live in poverty. This is real hard on the misfortunate people and their family. When your out doing your Christmas shopping sure to pick up an extra gift for those less fortunate. Believe me these people don’t want to be in this situation. My husband and I had to swallow are pride and beg for charity so our boys would have Christmas present under the tree . I was thankful that some one was kinda of nice to help us out.
We’re not millionaire or even close. Still I watch the pennies. I remember being down and out. Every holiday I donate a gift to one of our local charities to help out someone to have brighter holiday season. This year I donate > rumick . The local charity I pick this year was toys for tots Please take a minute and pick up an extra gift it doesn’t have to be expensive and give it to a charity who can make someone holiday a little nicer. Take my word for it “Begging isn’t nothing to be proud of and the poor real don’t like doing it” Sure their other reason why someone may not do Christmas. Put who are we to judge


Well I made some Snickerdoodles and they came out great. divinity recipe I used .

1 comment:

  1. I just happened to find your blog during a search and saw your comment on toys for tots. T4T is great and all , it reminded me of my husbands daughter-in-law who went and got toys last year for her three kids who did not need anymore toys. You can barely walk in their rooms for all the toys..and she probably drove up in her new 4x4..urrgh! Just my 2 cents! Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...