Saturday, December 10, 2005

First round of Candy

Started to do some candy making and my first batch of peanut brittle I brunt, usual peanut brittle is reasonably easy to do. This is the first time I can recall burning peanut brittle.
I’m planing to make some divinity For this it takes two people to do. Murphy said that he will help me. I don’t know why divinity does better when there is a high pressure weather system.

We got 99.7% of the tree ornament hung. I got a few more ornaments to put on. These ornaments I honestly don’t know were to hang them.on the tree. Then I’ll put on the garland and then the ice cycles.

I’ve wrapped some present. I got Callie present wrap I gave her some cookie cooling rack I got Callie daughter Emily present wrap which is a sand art kit My last present I wrap was five dish towels

Which will be going to get to know your neighbor lady party here in Pleasant Valley. Everyone is to bring a five dollar gift and some finger food. I thought it sound like fun and looking forward to meeting some new people

Yesterday one of my links didn’t go.
Junkyard jalopy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...