Saturday, November 12, 2005

socialize health care it's about time.

Health service should be a right to all not to the wealthy or the super poor. The medical system has been debate among leaders. If you do a google search on United States health service it comes up with 239,000,000 possbilties.
Now I’ll be giving my two-cent on how our medical system should be ran. Yes I’m for socialize medicine program
I blogged earlier having a 5% national sale tax on everything except excepted food and medicine. 2 ½ % would go for medical.
We have clinic here in our local area that charge by a sliding scale for their office calls and procedures. Talking to other people this has worked very well.
We’re a family of 4 in 2004 we make $20,000 a year and we are charge $5.00 for an office call. Other people who I talk to, that use the clinic here feels they get good service and I’ve nerve heard anyone bitch about it. I’ll ditto that.
Unhealthy fee can be add or unhealthy tax can be away to collect income to buy for health care. For every once of booze a person buy 1¢ per ounce would go in the health fund. Plus you can also say .05¢ a cigarette, legalize drugs take them off the black market and tax them, Plus have a fat tax of 1 ¼ ¢ per pound that you are over weight by. The United States has a lot of obese people.

We are responsible for our own health. Once of prevention is worth a pound of care Everyone is should be allowed a physical on their birthday. It should be called “10 plus 2 physical”. Everyone can go in a medical office and have a doctor check everyone on 10 things. Such as high blood pressure, sugar count, cholesterol, weight, lungs and so forth. Then depending on family history and age your doctor can order 2 individual tests.
On your 10 plus 2 physical if your cholesterol is at normal range the government will send you $25.00, normal glucose level it worth $25.00, and if your not carrying excess body fat and you’re at mussel range for your age it worth $50.00.
We are now charged more then an arm and leg for medical service in the United States. As long as we let private insurance doing our medical the affluent will have medical care. Don’t tell me medical insurance is costly because of law suits, “Bull Shit”. If no ever sued the doctor, hospital, or insurance company. I’ll bet a dollar to dozen doughnut that your premium wouldn’t come down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...