Monday, October 10, 2005

fibbing is in style, not in my book

People who can’t tell the truth just errrk me to no endout of the 10 things I don’t like lying takes the cake.
My mother cousin Fay and Allen lie quite a bit to be a big shot. One day she told that her daughter in law was selling her grandkids on street of Portland and it was all over the news. If you said you made $20,000 as a secretary she makes about $40,000. Or she will just come up and tell you that she got this important job for big corporation and making $80,000 a year. Her brother does the same thing. When Allen sister Fay passed away he stop me and ask if the Minster could stay at my house. Then he said “you know Pastor Madison” I said “I don’t know him personaly is he related to Madison around here” He said “yes” I told him “it wouldn’t be any trouble for pastor to stay with us” I went over to my Aunt Tayte to ask about Pastor Madison well to find out that it was local Pastor and he lived in area for a long time. Allen had to lie to be a big shot
Then their are lairs that think it cute to lie. My husband x wife, and other people I know. An example would be they would say “ gas at the shell station is $3.40 and they know darn well it at $2.95” and you’ll say "I was just their and I just got gas at $2.95 a gallon." They just shrug their shoulder and giggle thinking their cute for getting caught in a lie. These people piss me off to no end
I’ve been told if I weren’t so honest I would have more friends. No I don’t go around telling lies or just walking up to some one and telling them my honest opioun either. I know when and how to mind my own business.
The 3rd type of lair is someone who can’t deal with reality or don’t have any backbone to face the truth. When I ask my brother in law Earl if Ulanda know if we were swinger of course his voice went up 10 octaves and he said “I don’t recall”
I can partly understand why Earl would lie. Earl got stoned and told his brother Murphy that Ulanda know we are swing and noticed that he slipped and said "we just know the same people" After that they never came over to our house because Ulanda don't aprove of usIf his wife every knew that Earl slipped and told he couldn't handle the rath of his wife Tadita. I don't believe that Earl would lie to be a big shot or to be cute. I think he lied because he got no backbone.
One time his Tadita said we shouldn’t be so honest because it hurt Earl feelings.
One time I was at curves and one lady was telling about this weight lost program threw a church and the reason it was good because you make a promise to god about loosing weight. She said people will lie except when they are in a church, because God there. I personally think this is bunch of crap. I figure if your going to lie god knows your doing it if you’re inside of a church or 100 miles from one.
Sure I’ve lie but I usual tell the truth and that way you most of the time you got control of situation or you can face reality head on.
One reason I’m attracted to Murphy that he honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...