Friday, August 12, 2005

two ways to go, I don't like etheir.


Some days I real don’t like making decision mostly if any of your choice realy isn’t the right because both will be some kind of consequences.

.Our dog Butch is getting up in years. His nose is always sunburned and I notice Thursday that when he was walking down the stairs he had a growth buy his anaus. If I had him put to sleep I’d feel like a “jerk” because the only reason at this time is lack of money. Butch is part of the family and I wouldn’t have another member of my family put down because lack of money. I don’t believe let anyone suffer. I also would feel “bad” if I put my family in a bind. So what every way I go “looks like I’ll deal with the depression” At this point I’m going with the first choice he has a doctor appointment at 10:30 Thursday, Hope I don’t spend out of control.
I thought of “Terry Shavio” we all remember her on the feeding tube. Well to me quality of life will always be debated, opuion will very.
If member of my family is living in world of pain suffering, absolute no quality to life. The nice thing to do is let them die. I’m thinking in certain cases giving them a shot and put them out of there suffering. I know it rare thing that the Netherlands will give terminal ill people shots.
If someone one wasn’t perfect had a defected and someone want to do way with their life. I’d be outrage.
I've never heard of anyone having a comfortable life. 85% of time it feels like someone is stick a knife between my shoulder blade and twisting.

Ok some days I spend too much time on the computer. Yesterday I tried to a link and it didn’t work. So I’m going to try again. Here our foodadd. What price of food in your hometown? Ok I just did a little more exploring how to do links. click here

1 comment:

  1. Cute dog! Ours is celebrating his 5th birthday tomorrow. The flowers below are pretty, too. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...