Thursday, August 11, 2005

four part to our free will


I’ve been deciding what to write about thought out the day. As I was doing domestic chores before I went to work it came to my mind free will all day I kept see or some people was talking about free will. Before I do my commentary on free will. I’m going to steam off a little about the price of food around here it expensive. Is it like that were you live? This morning I started to think about the two reasons why I went to work. Is to help the family out to get the extra in life and the other reason is to buy supplies to reopen my ceramic shop. To me the little extra in family is coming before ceramic supplies. I keep asking my self “where my will to work on the ceramic shop” I know I’ve put a lot time and money in it.
Next I went to curves before I went to work. The Curves in Bonners Ferry has a book and I honestly don’t recall the title. They have short writing that makes you think. Well today writing was about your own personal will.
Then I went over to Callie, she is the one I do home care for. She was telling me that a lady and her went to Kootani inn to play bingo. She bingo once and put winning into the slot even got the slot up to around 60 some dollars. Didn’t cash out. She told me that she didn’t have any will to stop playing the machine. I pointed out sure it would be great to walk out with the 60 bucks. She started talking that she did'nt have any free will She told me that she had fun and they laughed; stayed little after midnight. I said to Callie then “It was your will to get out of the place and have fan”.
Then when Bart got off work his friend Cedrick who called to see if he was interested in playing freshman football. At the end of July I saw an article in the Bonners Ferry Herald that they had a football camp for up coming freshman. So he asks if I would take him and he didn’t want to quite weeding at Cliffy. He didn’t want to stop weeding at Cliffy. So I suggested he talk to his coach and see if he could do the evening practice and not morning. The coach was fine with that. As I was driving Bart into town. I told him” Don’t let any influence you to play football it up to you and your free will” I figure are free will is real divide into 4 parts. First one is society believe me rules of your society. Believe me their things I like to do and can’t because it illegal or not excepted at this time. Number two is that god/devil not the same person. Couldn’t you image getting caught with “joint” and telling the judge it is “God will” for me to smoke a little weed. They would accept that but would using it was the “devil will” Third one that influence you will is your love one. You do things for your love one even if you don’t want to because you want to see them “happy” I saved the best one for last and number 4 is your own self “will”.

this evening we went over to visit faith and her husband Heinz and they got their swimming pool in. When we drove in gas was at $2.49 a gallon I told Murphy that I’ll get it on the way home” guess what they raised it up to $2.55 a gallon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...