Wednesday, August 24, 2005

my time and no one elses.


I got a free day to my self. It feels refreshing not to be on someone else schedule. I did what I want to when. So far I folded up laundry and did a loaded and of course I still need more to do. Laundry and dishes seems like a never ending a task.
My Aunt Tayte and I went curves this morning. Aunt Tayte for being 75 years old is in good health. She still takes care of her home and yard. I also find my Aunt up beat and she got a good sense of humor. We just don’t see eye to eye on polititics. Who see eye to eye on every thing?
I just finish making a batch of molasses cookies and here the recipes
Frozen Molasses cookies
2 Cups of Sugar
2 Cups of Shorting Melted
2 Eggs
½ Cup of Molasses
3 Tablespoons of hot water add these ingredients to the hot water 2 teaspoons of soda, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, ½ teaspoon of ginger, 1 teaspoon of vanilla and ½ teaspoon of salt.
5 ½ Cups of flour. You may need to add more.
I find it best to mix sugar; eggs and molasses all together add the melted shorting but keep the mixer going and mix well. Add your hot water and spices to the mix. Then add your flour.
Roll dough in a tube shape about 2 inches in height. Freeze. When ready slice and dip into sugar. Bake at 350 for about 8 to 10 minutes.


Sometime ago I tried to make a link to two of our real estate agency here.
real estate been and still is a hot market around here. Talking to people from out of the area. They say real estate is a bargain here.

this is anthor picture of our hike to ball lake looking more of the Selkirk. Well I need to get back folding laundry and other domestic task.

1 comment:

  1. Your link worked on this one. Your blog is really looking good!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...