Thursday, August 25, 2005

can't take it hook, line and sinker.


Personally I find most well known religions abrasive. Yet I believe in higher being that everything is in balance. “Ok everyone was their off days” I did a search on the Internet for faith base quiz and found this site click here. The religions that would fit me is Unitarian Universalism, and http://www.beliefnet.com/story/80/story_8045_1.htlm>Mahayana Buddhism
What I find uncomfortable with most religion doctrines are. They talk about how we should love the almighty with everything. Ok I don’t have any trouble with that and we are all gods’ children. Still no trouble. Here my problem. If we love god or respected why do we warm our fellow human and pollute the place we live on (earth). I would want someone hurting one of my family members or damaging my home. I don’t think god would want that.
I can’t see what wrong in question gods teaching or how we should interpret it. Many places in the bible it says “homosexual is wrong” Ok, then why are they homosexual. They say it’s a choice. I don’t buy that. “I didn’t wake up and decide to be a heterosexual”
I’m just that way.
How do I know any religions book including the bible and all books that deal with faith are all honest? When any religions books were written. Could it be possible they was hallucinating. I understand their other books for the bible never published. Why is this? Could they be more then mortals want to let known.
I find most popular religions has no respected for human suffering or a disadvanage person. I haven’t yet seen a faith base school would let a slow learner who needs special education into their school. I been told we are all equal under god and we are special to him in our own way. So if this is all true why don’t religions treat people as equals?

this picture of larger ball lake. I got to get going on my day. So everyone have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Not all of my links work. I'll try a little later and do anther blog. Can't be on the computer all day.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...