Monday, October 03, 2022

Today Is Monday October 3 2022, This Is What Happen

 


Took two days off from posting. I went to the doctor and have pneumonia and my home treatment is correct way of going. But I need a little more. So I got some antibiotic. Mainly I just get tried of coughing. My main grip is coughing is exhausting. Other than I don't feel bad.



Just for what every reason. Maybe no reason at all. I like to share anther a genolink. CAPSAICIN INDUCED PAIN. I like flavoring in my food, with some heat. I can eat jalapeno by it self, and other peppers. But I don't do ghost peppers. To hot for me.

Just ordered, Global Ancestor report. Don't order a lot from genomelink. I've always been curious about my INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF EUROPE



I like to get into our library, I will wear mask so I won't get anyone else sick. By the way other things is a lot more catcher. I want to get these two books though the INTERLIBRARY LOAN, DATING FABRICS FROM 1800 to 1960 and DATING FABRIC 2. If I like it and than I will buy it.


Saturday our neighbor dug out to stumps for us. I like to share some art from MALDIVES

Coffee is on and stay safe

12 comments:

  1. I like the art, that whale is impressive. Pneumonia is not contagious, but wear a mask anyway, so other people don't think you are spreading covid. Don't forget to take ALL the antibiotics, some people stop taking them as soon as they feel better, but ALL THE PILLS must be taken. I have coughing fits when I have an asthma attack, I know how exhausting that can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you have pneumonia and I hope you feel lots better soon. I love that beach art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you know it is pneumonia and you are getting treatment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pneumonia? Ick. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, pneumonia! I hope you feel better soon and the coughing subsides. You can stand more heat than me -- I can only eat very mild peppers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your feeling better soon. All that coughing would definitely be exhausting

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope for you that you will feel better soon !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seesh, hope you find a way to cope! Being sick is no fun....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh, sorry to hear you are so sick. Rest well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My husband likes hot peppers too. If you eat those it might help you clear your sinus. I know they make my husbands nose run.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...