Sunday, August 15, 2021

Today Is Sunday August 15 2021, This Is What Happen

Hoping some photos would pop up from our fair though social media. Wasn't about to ask. I figure some would say "You Could of Went To Fair" and that would of been that. So hopefully during the week I can share some. 

So it Sunday and I thought I would do a review, from last week week comment. But I'm only going with three like to each week. Of course random. 

 First comment came from IRIS and her blog is called "Double-Half or One Ten Without Ham" Her comment was "Fun First Pic!!!" Our fair just got over. They have a lot of fun things going on. Like zucchini races, usual there plenty of zucchini and some get pretty big. So they put wheel on them and race them. Confession time...I do miss going to our local fair, but I'm careful of active or place I go to. Simple reason is plaque.

Second comment came from MARIE and her blog is called "Island Musing" and he blog is called "Island Musing" Her comment was "You Have Come Though Some Difficult Times, Dora. Most Canadians know nothing of medical bills. I can only imagine how they can devastate your life financially when you are most vulnerable and for a long time." It put 12 years on our family" they had leans on our property. But once my mother pass and I got my inheritance I paid off the medical bill. Even with this plague and if one ends up in I.C.U unit. The cost start at $6,000 a day and the cost will just go up. And even at price your not hooked up to ventilator yet. I still feel the United States needs a one payer system for medical. Still think 1 to 3% of our income. Most people I know the 1 to 3% of income would be less, than most people pay now. out of hubby social security they take about 15% out of his retirement check. My private health insurance cost me a little 12% of my income. I don't think we should get a free ride in life. But my life experience help me be a better person. 

Third comment from TOM and he calls his blog "Tom The Back Road Traveler" his comment was "You most have quite a collection of fabrics" I think I do. But getting it sort and organize is quite the task. But retirement is coming. So just doing my creative things in hit miss fashion. I should have more time when I start to cut my hours back, which will be in April 2023. And full retirement will be end December 2024. Most of my fabrics came though such things as thrift store and yard sale. 

If either or both my client passes. I won't be looking for anther clients. Mainly because of the covid. Our vaccine rate is super low and our numbers are going up. I'll give a wide spread of odds that she won't get the vaccine. And she only has one lung that works. Three reason I would guess she isn't going to do it. Is that she doesn't think it that serious, She can't get her life organize and make it out to get the shot. And she doesn't want to up set her son Cyrus. 

Any how the hospital they send people with plaque is Kootenai and there pretty much OVER FLOWING or be send to SACRED HEART and both place aren't doing selective surgery. Our numbers are going up. Murphy went to town and he said they was quite a few trump flags. 

Not sure what week it will be. But I feel tired and look less smokey.

Coffee is on and stay safe


15 comments:

  1. Glad it's looking less smoky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Our vaccine rate is super low and our numbers are going up."

    There are people acting like the pandemic is over and going on vacations in other countries, etc. I'm with you, Dora. The pandemic is far from over. Take care and keep healthy/safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only hope you stay safe and well and that more people get vaccinated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good week, stay safe! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are still battling with the virus. The number of cases is still high. More people are being vaccinated. Hope to see a brighter light at the end of the tunnel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In Belgium they did a test over the weekend. There was a musical festival with 40 thousand people !! Condition was being vaccinated and do a test before the entrance then they got a little bracelet with a reference on it. Now of course we are all very curious if there are no infections or only a few or whatever ! We have to learn to live with the virus !

    ReplyDelete
  7. the pandemic is far from over. stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fair is going on in the county next to me. It is the BEST of all counties in TN....I can't tell you the last time I went. Had hoped to go this yr but with the back messed up and the heat, I decided to stay home! My county usually comes round the first of Sept. I never do it. Too many people.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its less smokey here today and cooler, to be in mid 80's instead of mid 90's or higher.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those were interesting answers to those comments and I agree, less smokey is good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Does your county fair have an Instagram or such? I know the ones around here do, and they have pics of various things from it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. More people are be getting vaccinated because of the growing number of sick people. That's good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. As you know we are in lockdown again and it’s not looking to be over any time soon. There was an engagement party held at a house with seventy people three of whom have test positive to the delta variant so now it looks like our lockdown will be extended
    It’s through selfish ignorant people that the rest of us suffer unfortunately
    Good on you for sticking to your beliefs you’ll stay safe while others will unfortunately fall

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think if my being vaccinated upset a family member, I wouldn’t share the news with the person. Each of us must do what is right for us.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...