Friday, March 12, 2021

Today Is Friday March 12 2021, This Is What Happen

 It took me while to do my version of "wheel of fortune" tarot card. A lot going on in this card. Part of it was technique of some of the so called items in drawing. The wheel I want more of effect of looking in a colorful tunnel.


The key point is wheel of fortune card is "change" And once change starts happening is how we deal with it. Remember we do have choices in most matters. In front of drawing there two stands with arrows, one going clockwise and the other is going counter clockwise. In lot of wheel of fortune there symbols of fixed sign in zodiac signs, which are Scorpio, Leo, Aquarius, and Taurus. And also from each elements. Water, Fire, Air and Earth. I decided to use tools that one might use to fix things. I picked two of them personally. My pick was needle and thread, plus the glue. The other two was picked by someone else. As you notice bubble gum and leatherman (swiss knife) Also look up the items in corner as I was dreaming about them. In the circle is tools from each of elements of paganism. Done with color pencils and other talent artist takes part in PAINT PARTY FRIDAY 

Once again I'm tired. Once I turn 61 I come home tired and beat. I have few things I want to blog about. How my one client was taken advantage of. I know if I had less weight on me I would be as tired. See lot people who does in home care usual ends up on disabilty 

Coffee is on and stay safe

17 comments:

  1. hope your wheel of fortune brings you some positive change, Dora.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that your wheel of fortune brings you luck ! Maybe you will find a wallet with thousand dollars in it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari Om
    There is something mandala-like in this image too...

    When I turned 30, it felt like a big shift inside - 40 and 50 were fine - but when I turned 60 it was another really big shift and it is almost like a skipped a decade. At 62 I move and fell more like a 72er... what's with that?! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting and pretty tarot card. I will be 62 in June God willing. I have some days when I am very tired. Some days I have bursts of energy. I figure it is aging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your wheel of fortune. Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. REST! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...all of us handle change differently.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think so many of us are exhausted from the events of the last year. Perhaps the existence of the vaccine has turned on our thinking minds enough to think where before we were in more of a survival mode. I'm feeling draggy, too. It could be a bit of spring fever mixed in. I think spring fever is a real thing. Take care. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your Wheel of Fortune! I hope you feel less tired soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The days are getting longer and spring is almost here. I think you'll get more energy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. let's hope your tarot card brings good things all around. Nice card art and I find tarots interesting though I know very little about them. I think also that once spring finally stays around we'll all have more energy:)
    PS I'll be 62 in two days and yes, being a bit more tired is part of aging;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't quite get my head around Wheel of Fortune. For some reason, I almost get it, but it just sort of eludes me. I'm sure there's a lesson in there somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope positive change is coming your way

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope this card brings you all the positive energy you need.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like your Wheel of Fortune.
    I think you should have a rest and hopefully you may feel a little less tired.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wish you more energy and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry to hear you are so tired, perhaps you need more iron or more protein in your diet. I know that losing weight will help, but that's easier said than done.
    The tarot card looks good.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...