Monday, March 08, 2021

Today Is Monday March 8 2021, This Is What Happening

 Pain pretty much gone, or down a lot. We have roller for massage. Well best way to explain it like roll your muscules with a rolling pin. Does feel great! And that will work also. Just think your be rolled out like pie crust. It loosen the muscules.

I keep thinking what I want do when I retire. Like be more involved with my local community, giving back. Don't want to be involved with any political leaning. Although I know there politics in every thing. But nothing heavy duty. I'm thinking of being more into our local arts and quilter group. And help with our museum. I haven't forgot about the studio in the basement.

I mange to take in a few items to the thrift store. I did go in and see if they had any yellow fabrics. They didn't I didn't buy anythings. Hoping to take a few more items in this week. 

Found these LETTERS from 1930 over at Smithsonian site. I have thing about reading old personal journals, diaries, and or letters. They don't need to have a title behind the person who wrote them. Sure there a few famous journals or letters I would like to read. I found this interesting about donating to an REPOSITORY. Opinion time...I think every town musuem should have couple of people keeping a personal journal of what is going on with them personal and the area, feeling and such. It doesn't mean the same people have to do it from year to year.

I forgot to mention there was a mask burning, in Idaho. Our town of Bonners Ferry had one also. Have no ideal how many attended. 

Coffee is on and stay safe

12 comments:

  1. Good to hear your muscles have eased. I wonder if we rolled ourselves with rolling pins would we get thinner like pastry does? Ha Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are feeling better. Mask burning already?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mask burning sounds scary, I hope you don't get any hostility from these people when you wear yours. Your museum idea is a good one. There is a little village near here (I did a post on it a long time ago) they have a museum like you describe going back a couple of hundred years and some information about a workhouse that was nearby. It has a section on witchcraft as items to ward off evil were found in the floors of some of the old houses. I love all that kind of history.

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://cuckfieldmuseum.org/ this is the link to the museum near here (the Cache is the witchcraft stuff they also have dinosaur bones and clocks as a clockmaker lived there)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:54 AM

    I am not sure what it is like in your country but here recorders of local matters, that is local newspapers have all closed down.
    Mask burning! Madness by mad people and you can tell them an Australian is telling them that and for them to look at our COVID stats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My guess those who to part in mask burning. Wouldn't believe the stats anyhow. They would be yelling "fake news"

      Delete
  6. ...I retired when I was 71 and I didn't know what I'd do with my time. That never has been a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Giving back to the community is a great way to ease into retirement.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad the pain is gone. Yes, keep away from politics, it's evil.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I retired I didn't know what to do with myself ! It was an awful time lasted 2 years until I finally found (amongst other hobbies) blogging and now the day is not long enough !

    ReplyDelete
  10. A roller sounds good right about now. I heard about the mask burnings... sigh...

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...