Tuesday, March 09, 2021

Today Is Tuesday March 9 2020, This Is What Happen

 

I just like the brich trees in front of pine and fir trees. No leaves yet, and notice some tulips agaist people places are up, although nothing in bloom.

Last week was diffucult for me. I talk to one of people in office about the electronic visit verification. And I was wondering about taking my client out in community. Opinion time...I think clients should be given more time to socialize. The only thing the state and private insurance wants us to do is like I said take them to nessuary things, like to get food and anything medical. But taking them to local museums and such there having a fit. I believe this will have negative effect on those who are getting personal or home care in there home, in long run.

I haven't been out for walk for sometime. I took short walk after work. They put in a new street and I believe the street is called "selkirk" and in photo your looking at selkirk mountain range. I haven't been doing fitday and not being accoutable at all this week. Anyhow I was hoping to stay the same weight. I hurt so bad last week or so. I didn't get much exersise in. My main exersise was work and pacing for the pain. Well I was up a little over a pound. Is it an excuse or not. I forgot to get my HYDROCHLOROTHIAZINE. See I have slightly elevate blood pressure and edema. So drink water and exersise is important. If I set to much my ankle and lower leg swell up. Not my feet. So today weigh in was 207.4. My next Tuesday weigh in should be less then 206.6 or less. First thing I ate this morning was two and half scrambled eggs. Last thing I ate took bite into were pork chops.

Did little bit of ironing of fabric during the news hour.

Coffee is on and stay safe.


10 comments:

  1. Hope you´re better soon and can resume training...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:46 AM

    You've go to take care of yourself and exercise, walk at least. Better that you outlast me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ageing sure is fun...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe like your friend Andrew suggests, walking is a good thing for you at the moment, I hope your aches and pains get better. I think you are right about your clients needing to get out to museums and just for fun, its important to their mental well being.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get more walking time in, it's good for your health!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Time to socialize is so important. Get lots of exercise, health is so important too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pain is always an excuse to take a day or two. It's no fun, and the more pain you're in, the less likely you will be to do stuff. I hope the electronic timekeeping thing gets worked out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pain can be so disabling. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two and a half scrambled eggs? How do you get half an egg and what did you do with the other half? Why not just have two?
    I don't think it's an 'excuse' if you don't exercise as much when you have pain. I think it's called being sensible and resting, exactly what your body needs when there is pain. Have you tried putting your feet up on a small footstool when sitting to lessen the swelling? I've heard edema is a pretty bad thing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree Dora that the Mental Health and Social Needs of your Clients need to be addressed as well as the Physical Safety during Pandemic. I understand the Liability Issues tho', so I don't have a solution really, the most vulnerable, until they have full Immunization and most of Society does too, will be most vulnerable and we need to keep safety a priority. I think in time things will ease up, I don't know this is the time yet tho'.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...