Sunday, March 07, 2021

Today Is Sunday March 7 2021, This Is What Happen

 I been blogging for long time, since 2005 and I was forty five years old and my oldest son would of been 17 and my youngest one would of been 15. So I want to look back at random post, so I use a random number generator. Put in 0 to 1,000 and it came up with 918. So I went to my 918th POST and had 2 comments and wonder if these people was still blogging, doesn't look like it.

Since I been doing genealogy I really don't have that much Irish in me. I'm only about 6% Irish. So actual more Sweden, Germanic Eurpope, Wales 12%, Scotland 26%, and England and Northwest Europe 39%. People do get around. 

Still working out the stress pain. Not knowing how this will all work out about going electronic time clock. At this point I can't set any personal bounds about the electonic visit verififcation. How do you set bounds on something you don't know about, and kinks need to be worked out.

Today was a lazy day, and we all need them. I woke up from mussle pain do to the worry. I keep telling my self or reminding my self. Worrying over something you don't know about.


Early this morning I had dream. I was living some place else, in neighborhood there was a lot concreate and colorful building serveral stories high. And swimming pool, no one was using it. But I had tupperware gravy shaker full of cocaine. And I hid the shaker full of cocaine in public (goverment) water main valve. Right in front of video camera. So one day I went and got the cocaine. And looked up at camera, and thought this is real dumb thing in front of camera and also hiding it in public water valve. I woke up. 

I talk eariler with my son Bart. Worked on my bullet journal still have things to put in it. Watch a D.V.D on R.B.G (Ruth Bainer Ginberg) I did finish up drawing my version of tarot card wheel of fortune. Now I still need to color it in. And I will use colored pencils.

Coffee is on and stay safe

13 comments:

  1. I have 2% Irish, and also have Sweden 40%, Germanic Europe, England & Northwestern Europe. Then I also have 1% Norway, 8% Baltics, and 23% Eastern Europe and Russia. So mostly I am Swedish, but not tall and blonde with blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...since my mother was adopted and she never wanted to know anything about her birth family, that side is a mystery. He father had an Irish father and a German mother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hard for me to trace my genealogy. My Jewish grandparents came here from Eastern Europe, from small villages that were destroyed in the Holocaust. Record keeping in those communities was spotty at best. Though I do have a friend who is a professional Jewish genealogist. At some point I may hire her to do research.

    And I am thinking of “23 and me” or some similar service.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:39 AM

    That was interesting about St Patrick and non Christians.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried to trace my family tree but ran out of spare time and then lockdown so no use of the free app in the library for a while, I know nothing of my mothers family and will try again after lockdown although I have no interest in digging out lost relatives! no thanks :) sorry you have so much stress pain, I am suffering anxiety/stress just now too, hard to let go of things and go with the flow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari om
    It can be fun looking backnat old posts... or make one cringe! Some things might be be said differently, but others not. Hope that e-timer doesn't cause too many issues. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big Brother is watching. In you dream as well as this new work tracking EVV requirement.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's an interesting mix in your genealogy line Dora, 26% Scot! I was born in Scotland, both parents Scottish, I would love to learn more, one of these days I might get into it. Always fun to go back and look at past posts. I hope the pain in your lower back is a bit better now, I have a pinched nerve in mine at the moment, not fun at all ✨

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting dream someone needs painkiller!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I started blogging in 2007 and sometimes I go back to the same date a few years earlier ! It's interesting to read !
    My American Uncle married my mother's sister and they lived in Madison/Wisc. His hobby was genealogy. To his and her surprise he found out that their great great grandfather were brothers ! One immigrated in 18 something to America and the Brother stayed in Germany. So he married generations later a great, great, great etc cousin ! Isn't the world small !

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would have awakened screaming from that dream I fear.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was sure a strange dream but that tupperware shaker sure looks familiar!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a very strange dream. I had a strange dream as well last night.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...