Thursday, December 03, 2020

Today Is Thursday December 3 2020, This Is What Happen.

 Regular work day. 

A cousin of mind had a house fire. Sound like they lost a lot. Not sure any of the detail. There looking for a place now. 

Since I am on family. I been mention about my Aunt Alice who was killed in car wreak a year before I was born. Before I move on to my Aunt Alice, I think this would give more of account of her LIFE Aunt Alice has the first child of my grandparents McCalmant. All of my life I can recall my grandmother harping about her daughter even after she even dead. She claim only reason why she was killed in wreak because she had dirty place. Well my grandparents place sure not spotless. My mother said when her place was at her worst, it was much cleaner than her parents place. 

Aunt Alice married a man much older then her, 26 years different. Later I found that Alice sibling try to talk her out of marrying Udo. They lived up in Copeland area, farming community North of Bonners Ferry. I understand that Udo was cruel, and at one time he has going beat one of the kids with a chain. So my Aunt Alice pulled a gun on him, and threaten to kill him. Not sure which one of the kids this happen to. But I heard it from several family members. 

Aunt Alice was her mothers whipping post, and even her direct descendants also was my grandmother whipping post as well. Doesn't matter you just harp on the child. My mom claim Alice couldn't take it. But even my mother was one of her whipping post. See my grandma had issues of her sister and Aunt Alice middle name bare her sister Catherine middle name. She hate her sister and for that reason she took out on her daughter. 

Since I am on family names. My mother name is Myra Florence. Name after her grandmother middle name or my great grandmother. "Cynthia Myra" who she refer to is "Bitch" and Cynthia had a daughter by her first husband name "Minnie Florence" and Florence was her middle name. She refer to her sister in law as the "slut" 

See these people was name after the wrong person.

At one time my grandma was at community RESTORIUM my mom was going to pick up her mom and take her some where. I doubt my mom was even five minutes late. My parents was a sticular about time. So as she arrives and enter my grandmother room. First thing she said "Your damm lair like your father" she looked her and said. Never damm our dad and walked out. Letting her just stand there. 

Finish wrapping up gifts for my youngest son Bart. 

Stay Safe and Coffee is on

13 comments:

  1. It seems you are the diamond that comes from the coal of your family. They all sound so mean and bitchy, but YOU are so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:16 PM

    You certainly do have some interesting relatives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh there more stories, some even good.

      Delete
  3. Sounds harsh.
    When I was really mad at my Brother´s first girlfriend I once called her "princess" and my Brother did not speak to me for a year. Should´ve called her slut instead... maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that was quite a family tale Dora.. families can be difficult sometimes. Enjoyed seeing all your materials as you ironed then on your vlog yesterday, looking forward to seeing quilt when finished ✨

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting isn’t it about our family histories. Such a wide array of happenings. “Udo” is an interesting name.... is it short for something else? I have never heard it before.

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never heard of any name other name then Udo. Both of his parents was born in Germany, not sure when they arrived in this country. Udo was from Wisconsin.

      Delete
  6. Family history can be pretty interesting sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could see why Alice would pull that gun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, she sounds a treat. Yikes. Why name the child after someone you don't like? In my family, we all only carry names of the fondly remembered.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a family !! I always say family you inherit friends you choose. There are lots of Americans in Wisconsin with German origin. My American uncle and family lived there too and when he married my mother's sister after the war she moved to Wisconsin too. I liked it very much there !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't it strange what we hear from our family about other family that died before we were born? My grandma was like that too. Always told the worst stories about people.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...