Wednesday, December 02, 2020

Today Is Wednesday November 2 2020, This Is What Happen

 Boo...Did a chit chat as I iron some black fabric and some with prints. The VIDEO is a little long. 

Hubby had to get his driver license renewed and no one in the office had mask on. Not shocked one bit.


I took a box that I won't be using for anything, or I can't come with a use for it. I believe it would end up dumps recycle bin. Looks like will work for wrapping fabrics on. As I was cutting I saw a little flesh off my finger, a Band-Aid took care of it. 


These are the black fabrics I will be sending down to Liz, her you tube channel is linked on the link above. And also they will be part of my two inch block fabric and or my sixteen little square made in to a 8 inch total block. Not sure if I got correct. But it's working. 

Hubby and I wrap up some bacon and but it in freezer. 

Stay Safe and coffee is on. 


7 comments:

  1. I like the fabric with the boots and cowboy hats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I just renewed mine online!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouchy! Careful with those scissors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those fabrics sure are pretty. Ouch on the finger slice, our Dad does that way too often when he is chopping things to cook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost never iron, good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our DMV was closed for a while. With new shut-down orders, I think it might be again. When it was, our governor extended expirations for everyone, so I bet they're still playing catch-up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In NY, our DMV is open by appointment only (but it was closed for months and months and expirations were extended. But road tests were obviously a no-no). Masks are required for both DMV employees and any customer. What a different world we have here. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...